Pages

Wednesday, 6 February 2019

Reuse old visiting cards


Hi All,

Jacob's Ladder , I played with this toy as kid and was fun... This toy is no longer available, so thought to make one.  In this blog I will share how to reuse old visiting cards to make one

Step 1: What do we need ?

Materials:

  • Ribbon
  • Visiting cards
  • Scissors
  • Glue stick 

Step 2: Ribbons

  • Measure the lenght of the card 
  • And cut 2 to 3 cm extra

Step 3: Prepare 


  • Stick 2 ribbons on one end and 1 on another
  • Make multiple sets 

Step 4: Assemble one subset 




  • As shown we will make multiple subsets
  • I made about 5 subsets

Step 5: Final assembly



  • Now stick the back side as shown in 3d model
  • Add a holder and a blank cards at the end 
  • Play!!




No comments:

Post a Comment