Pages

Saturday, 21 July 2018

eBanker for Monopoly


Hi All,

Go cashless on your favorite game Monopoly. With this app, you do not have to sort/arrange cash (game money). You still need the Monopoly or Business game board to play with token etc. With this app, you do not need any monopoly cash. Money can be transferred from one player to another in just a few clicks. The app saves data on your phone and even if the app/phone restarts, the data can be retrieved when you open the app next time

Features Version 2.0

  • Ad-Free android App
  • Upto 4 players
  • Simple interface
  • Last 10 transactions
  • Voice call out for transactions, make sure no one cheats 
  • Voice ascent can be changed based on country selection
  • Choose token colors from ( Green, Red, Blue, and Yellow)
  • Mute voice call outs any time
  • Quick amount selections
  • Transactions cannot be made if the balance is lesser than the amount to be transferred
  • Better graphics
  • Battery saver 

Download:  Old Version   1.8v

Stable versions s available free may have some bugs that I fixed in V2.0
If you want the latest version or want to request a feature, please consider supporting me (Buy the pro version for $2)

Add your comment below and I will share payment details. Once I receive payment, I will share APK file for the Android 


Sample screens 

    
     


No comments:

Post a Comment